08-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Join Date: Jun 2005
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Wrong Time for Recurring Calendar Item
Please Login to Remove!
I need some help with an issue I am experiencing. It seems like a couple of my recurring meetings show the wrong time on my Blackberry. In my Outlook Calendar the meeting is for every Wednesday at 1:30pm. In the BlackBerry the time shows every Wednesday at 8:30am.
The issue seems to be random and the only recurring meetings it has happened to are ones that i was invited to. Regular calendar entries are fine. Everything updates properly.
I have a 6750 running 3.6 handheld software and Desktop Manager 3.6. I am on a 3.6 BES. I have outlined the troubleshooting steps that i have completed below.
- I have wiped the calendar database and did a wired sync (no go)
- I have had my profile deleted off of the BES and readded (no go)
- I have wiped the device completely and reinstalled the software (no go)
- I have gone to 4.0 on the handheld and 4.0 sp1 on the desktop software (no go)
- Both the date/time on the device and within my outlook calendar are correct.
If anybody is experiencing the same issue and/or can offer assistance it would be greatly appreciated.