Hello. I am a Treo 700p user, or at least I was
until I dropped my phone today. I am looking to buy a replacement phone and have heard good things about blackberry, so I am here to solicit advice.
I have, on the whole, been very happy with my Treo. The pros that I would list are:
- Good email (multiple accounts, send/recieve attachments, etc..)
- Great SMS text messaging.
- Touch-screen (how else can you cut/copy/paste efficiently?)
- I find the keyboard very easy to type fast and accurately.
- Very intuative interface throughout the opsys.
Of course there are some cons:
- Single-threaded opsys tends to freeze.
- The camera needs a flash and better resolution.
- No out-of-the-box file management software for onboard or expansion memory.
I am stuck with Verizon, so many of the best phones are not available to me (no BB with Wifi, etc.). So my Treo is starting, well, was
starting to show some age and I was wondering if perhaps Blackberry is the way to go. Verizon has the curve (without Wifi!?!), and that is the one I am looking most closely at. Advice would be most appreciated!
P.S. ~ Do Blackberry's support formatted text in composing emails?