Originally Posted by sanchez69
I was wondering if i should wait for the bold for verizon or get a curve need a new phone bad
Well if you need it bad.....get one now! I could be wrong but I think ATT get's the release on the bold so it's gonna be a while!
You can always sell the device to help fund the bold at a later date.
My 2 cents.