Originally Posted by Pierre
Go into the Blackberry Manager Desktop
1. Doubleclick on the Intellisync icon
2. Click on Configure PIM
3. Select the Address Book and click on Choose
4. Choose <none> from the list, then click OK
5. Click OK until you can exit the configuration menu.
6. Click the Close button.
7. Close the Desktop Manager software completely.
8. Remove the Blackberry from its cradle.
Redo steps 1 to 4 and wait for the browse button to appear. (It takes a moment.) Once it is there, select MS Outlook
Close the Blackberry software. Then, restart it.
Put Blackberry in cradle. Now, sync.
Well, Pierre, I must say you nailed it on your first post. I didn't think about resetting the contact reference this way, but it makes perfect sense, at it worked fine. Thank you!!