Originally Posted by JimmyVv
Well its been about 12-15 hours since it occurred. I have only recently (within the last 2 hours) taken out the battery and started to dry the phone. Is it still possible to save the phone?
I think it may be possible since it still makes noise when i tried it but I am not really good with fixing phones or phones in general.
I heard putting it in uncooked rice, on top of the tv (or behind?) helps al ot.
I've also heard that drenching it in ALCOHOL as it evaporates WATER, and is safe on electronic deviceses, is also an idea, but I'd get a second opinion prior to that. Leave it for a few days. Don't plug it in, or even touch the device!!! shake the rice.