09-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Join Date: Sep 2008
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | how can i install the chinese language package
Please Login to Remove!
I have downloaded one OS from blackberry.com/Downloads/browseSoftware.do
Software For BlackBerry® Curve (TM) 8310 smartphone
BlackBerry Handheld Software v126.96.36.1998 (Chinese)
Package Version: 188.8.131.528
Software Platform: 184.108.40.206
File name: 8310CJK_PBr4.2.2_rel338_PL220.127.116.11_A18.104.22.168_Telk omsel.exe
File size: 93.77MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
after about half hour, I got a file named as,
double clike. first asked me what language want?
so Chinese, after several steps, it finished.
just finished and closed the box.
there is no way to do as below indication,
"How do I upgrade the OS on my device? Follow these instructions:
1. Download and install to PC the latest version of Desktop Manager from here: ( BlackBerry Operating System Downloads )
2. Download the new OS you want and install it to the PC
3. Open Desktop Manager and do a complete backup of your current device.
4. Delete the vendor.xml file located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader
5. Plug in BB and open Desktop Manager
6. Select Application Loader
7. You will be prompted to upgrade "
when i loaded up the DM, where i am to find out the language package for installation?
thank you so much, help!!!