09-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a van down by the river.
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Post Thanks: 152
Thanked 153 Times in 126 Posts
1) I believe this is only for suretype devices, not QWERTY
2) Hold the alt key and scroll the trackwheel
3) Are you asking if you can delete a message as soon as it is read? I am not sure if this can be done.
4) BBM uses PIN numbers, you will have to ask your friends with blackberrys for their PIN number
5) I am not sure what you are asking. It should only blink to notify you of a new message, etc. Unless you have the coverage indicator on. Go to Options > Screen/Keyboard and turn the LED coverage indicator off.