8/10 for me.
1st BB. Using it for about 3weeks! Coming from a HTC Touch WinMo device (Used it for almost a year)
- Low, low, very low memory.. Hey, we are in 2008... Why dont put in 64Mb more of memory... I dont care paying the device $40-50 more... It's totally BS that you have not more free memory
- Suretype... Well, it's not that bad tough... I prefer having a small device with suretype than a bigger one with a full qwerty keyboard as I dont write a lot of stuff..
- No way to reboot but removing the battery... A reset button like WinMo devices would have been good or a software shortcut...
- Battery life is not as good as other BB I think but not that bad
- I would like to be able to disable the "dial from home screen" and be able to use shortcuts like on the Curve
- EVDO seems really slow when compared to my Touch
- For all BBs : Not as much 3rd party software as WinMo
- For all BBs : Need BES for 100% Exchange sync (WinMo supports it built-in)
- Size... so small...
- Suretype... it's in the cons but also in the pros...
- Most 3rd party Softwares are really good when compared to some I used on WinMo.. There is less of them but they are better for the most.
- Really good voice performances ... sound is clear and loud
- Good media player
- 2x hardware shortcut buttons you can customize
- Camera is OK
That's it !