10-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: Mar 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Wireless Calendar Synchronization Questions
Please Login to Remove!
I have a few questions about wireless calendar sync in relation to the request of one of my users to have his calendar on his BB handheld. First, my environment:
• Exchange 2003
• BES 4.1 SP6 (184.108.40.206)
• Handheld: AT&T 8310 running ver. 4.2
• Desktop Manager is NOT used
Now, the questions:
• What are the default pre-population settings for the Calendar on a newly-activated handheld? How many days previous and forward are sent to the handheld from the BES? How can these settings be changed?
• How can I wirelessly sync the users entire (4+ years) calendar to his BB? What dangers are there when doing this (if it is even possible)? Can this be done through Enterprise Activation?
• Any other relevant advice or resources on this topic?