11-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Join Date: Nov 2008
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
for gmail, you need to setup a filter rule on your settings in gmail to correct this problem.
To create a filter, perform the following:
1. Log in to the BlackBerry Internet Service account.
2. Click the Filters icon next to the integrated Gmail account.
3. Click Add a Filter to create a new filter.
4. Configure the filter so that email messages are not sent to the BlackBerry smartphone if the email message originates from the Gmail webmail account integration:
1. Type a name for the filter into the Filter Name field. For example, My sent Gmail email messages.
2. Set the Apply filter when field to "FROM" field.
3. Type the Gmail webmail address into the Contains field. For example, <user name>@gmail.com>.
4. Select the radio button beside Do not forward messages to device.
5. Click Add Filter.
Note: After creating this filter, email messages will not be received on the BlackBerry smartphone if sent from the Gmail webmail account.