Originally Posted by akg
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry 9000)
I don't think this is by design; a couple of years ago I used BIS with Exchange 2003 before I got my BES, and I did not have this issue. I don't know what's causing it, but I don't think the issue exists with every Exchange server using BIS. It should continue to work fine after the server reboots.
thanks for your suggestion. I am trying to find the technical cause and if it can be fixed outside of BES. Probably a BIS limitation like you are saying. If i manage many different companies servers and reboot them I have users from all these different companies having to log into or I have to log into reauthenicate. Theire has to be a better way I hope. thanks