A new york lawyers who says he knows nothing?
You're not a lawyer if you say that, or not like any I know
1. Yes, and seamlessly.
2. Like this, to sync:
Step 1 Install Blackberry Desktop Manager Manager from |
BlackBerry - Desktop Software - BlackBerry Desktop Software at BlackBerry.com
Connect blackberry to your PC using a USB cable and let blackberry device driver install. When device driver install is complete, it will alert "hardware installed successfully" in your windows task tray.
Run Blackberry Desktop software and choose SYNCHRONIZE option.
Now choose CONFIGURE and you may select CONTACTS, CALENDAR, NOTES, and TASKS databases by clicking check boxes next to each. After you select each item, it will ask which application you would like to sync it with, you will choose OUTLOOK for all.
Now click OK out of all windows until you are at the main blackberry desktop manager screen. click SYNCHRONIZE. Make sure that the SYCHRONIZE ORGANIZER DATA check box is checked. Now click SYNCHRONIZE NOW to begin synchronization.
3. Are you on a corporate BES plan or a personal BIS plan?
4. BIS won't sync folders, BES will. You need to figure out which you have?
5. With any BB device with OS 4.5 and greater, yes. Storm included. You will have DocumentsToGo which allows editing of Word and Excel documents.
6. Yep, lots, too many to list. Ask what you need, though. Look in our Aftermarket Software section for LOTS of applications.
7. Yep. Media Section here for themes.
and ringtones: Where Can I Download Ringtones? - BlackBerryFAQ