there are a lot of things i dont really like about 4.5
1. the little black squares by the time stamp of each text message.. ?? its pointless.
2. even when my phone is on standby, if i press one of the main buttons such as the call button, menu button, esc button, or end button, the screen lights up to notify me that its on standby! isnt the point of that to save battery? i hate that it lights up!
3. idk maybe its just my phone but before the default background was white but now its black! so if i want to put white background images i have to resize it perfectly too 800x600
4. i dont like the way it looks when i go to my messages. the top with the time and service bars! i cant see how many signal bars i have when i want to send out a messsge!
5. during a call, its not clean and bright like it was on 4.2, now it goes with the ugly blue background that my default theme is set on.. so now i have to go download a better theme.. so much work
6. on the call log, you have to look harder to see whether the call was incoming, missed, or outgoing! the freaking icons are all yellow and SMALL -__-
7. theres more but im getting lazy
idk if im just so used to the simple clean easy 4.2 or im just super picky. hahahah oh well im downgrading!