This is just the javaloader command. Put it in your "%SYSTEMROOT%/System32" folder and you can run the javaloader command from a command line without going to that particular directory. I got tired of downloading the full KDE just to get the javaloader. I figured this would be a quick little fix for someone in a pinch. I have also included a batch file that will wipe your blackberry for you without your intervention. All you have to do is hook up the blackberry to your computer via USB cable and double-click this batch file. (wipe.bat) Let me know if you guys experience any issues...
:THIS IS INTENDED FOR A QUICK WIPE OF YOUR BB AND NOT AS A DIAGNOSTIC TOOL:
By using this set of files, you comply with the fact that I am in NO WAY responsible for what you may do to your blackberry with this set of files. Use at your own risk. Javaloader Automated Wiper Download
- Extract ALL files to %SYSROOT%/System32 folder (i.e. c:/windows/system32).
- Navigate to that folder and find the file called "wipe.bat"
- Connect your blackberry to the computer directly into a USB port (NOT THROUGH A HUB!!!)
- Once you connect, you should hear a few Windows beeps telling you it noticed something was plugged in
- Double-click your "wipe.bat" file
- You will see a DOS box showing "connecting to device"...
- After this completes, you will instantly have a freshly wiped BB. When you reboot the BB, you will get an ERROR: 507 code meaning a clean BB. Follow the instructions on www.blackberryforums.com
to reinstall the BlackberryOS.
email me @
with any questions...
Good luck.... Javaloader Automated Wiper Download