I've solved this with restoring service books.
- the right service books on the internet a while ago (service books by ranxoren.ipd).
- Go into desktop manager and choose advance restore.
- Select the service books on your pc.
- If you can't restore service books you need to disable desktop sync, this is something you have to do when you're on BES.
- I only encountered an additional error, but that one was solved by the BES admin with sending a new policy (something with error 65).
Disabling desktop sync can be done by:
- Going into the service book section on your blackberry
- delete sync/desktop or desktop/sync
- then do the restore with the blackberry desktop manager
- after that go into service book section on your blackberry and choose the option "undelete", you have your sync/desktop service book back
Of course all at your own risk