BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Model: 0000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Can a BB be synched with Outlook?

Please Login to Remove!

Can a bb be synced with outlook? And what is required? Would be looking for a wired sync as the bb in question will not have data. Looking to sync calendar and contacts.
Offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
mendez777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy
Model: Z10
OS: 10.2.1.47
PIN: 24E1DBA9
Carrier: TIM Italy
Posts: 106
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Wirelessly posted (8100)

You need Desktop Manager installed on PC. Plug tour device to usb open desktop manager and sync with outlook.
__________________
http://www.mondoblackberry.com
Offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: S.E. MO
Model: 8310
OS: XP Pro
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 2
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Also if you want to use this with your corp email check and see if you company has a BES Server. if so then you can change your data package to "enterprise" version and your BB will keep your outlook sync'd constantly with your desktop at the office
__________________
Paul E Stuart
Offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
BlackBerry Mensa
 
takeshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Houston
Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t
Posts: 7,741
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartpe View Post
Also if you want to use this with your corp email check and see if you company has a BES Server. if so then you can change your data package to "enterprise" version and your BB will keep your outlook sync'd constantly with your desktop at the office
Um, did you see this in the OP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrick1903 View Post
Would be looking for a wired sync as the bb in question will not have data.
Offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 10:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Latino Hasta La Muerte
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Denville, NJ.
Model: 7250
OS: 4.1
PIN: G!!!
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 9,044
Post Thanks: 52
Thanked 305 Times in 293 Posts
Default

Contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes will sync. Email will not.
Offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 10:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

need help!!

i lost my outlook email data (archive) on my PC. Thanks God there is backup data from last year and also email within a month ago in my BB.
How can i move/syncro my email in my BB to my outlook in my PC?
somebody help me pls...
Offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Crimson Tide Moderator
 
JSanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North of the moss line
Model: 9xx0
OS: 7.0sumtin
PIN: t low
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 41,907
Post Thanks: 60
Thanked 244 Times in 182 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantij View Post
need help!!

i lost my outlook email data (archive) on my PC. Thanks God there is backup data from last year and also email within a month ago in my BB.
How can i move/syncro my email in my BB to my outlook in my PC?
somebody help me pls...
Please don't double post your questions in the Forums.
How to syncro email in BB to outlook?
Offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Ok Mods,
Sorry for inconvenience..

Thank you
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.