Originally Posted by xclaire
Anyway my questions:
1) What percent chance is there that my phone will survive?!
2) Is there anything else I can do? If so what? or Should I buy a new one?
3) What are symptoms of a circuit board that is short circuited?
4) Can I call warranty if the phone is completely dry and the keys still don't work? (If I change the battery to one that does not show water dmage)
This is so frustrating!
1) Small. Putting the battery in was a big mistake, I know you are aware of that now, but for anyone reading this take note!
2) I'll come back to you on this, just need to find some links
3) Water damage indicators, again will try and find links
4) I would assume not. It is not a warranty issue, the phone was damaged by the user and most warranties do not cover this. You'd need insurance.