11-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Sep 2005
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | re
could be a number of factors. What BES version are you running on?
if 3.6 set the intellisync / PIM option to msoutlook, sync then set it back to wireless sync, it should prompt to clear the database and replace entries with data from outlook.
1) use backup/restore > advanced, clear out the servicebook database
2) generate new encryption keys.
The Desktop [CICAL] is responsible for wireless calendar
if that doesn't work,
1) remove user from BES
2) run DBLCEAN from the USER computer **do NOT run it on the BES**
3) run dbclean again - it should say there's nothing to clean
4) readd user to BES (follow the usual setup generate keys etc) & test
also keep in mind 20 minutes, 20 changes, that's the standard Rule.
if that doesn't work, ensure that this is the only user having the problem, if multiple users are experiencing this problem, it could be the CDO.DLL (Related to BES specifically). Do a search on blackberry.com in the technical knowledge center for more information.
Hope this helps.