11-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Texas
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry7290/4.0.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/220.127.116.11.0)
What I do is to:
1. Sync my PDA to my work PC just before going home.
2. At home, sync my PDA to PC,
3. Sync my BB to the Home PC.
4. Sync my PDA, again to the home PC, to update it to any changes from the BB.
5. On arrival at work, I sync the PDA to the Work PC.
I know that sounds long and tedious, but it works fine, and I don't necessarily do it everyday. I also use categories and filters to segregate items that I don't want on all untis, I.E. Work only, Personal only and All.
Hope this helps.