yep i used that wipe thing. it worked. and i then installed the correct OS which all works fine.. even the app was removed..
and i dont think it can be the device.. it was working right before i used the app for the first time... all this happened after the installation of that single app, and it wasnt the first time i connected my bb to my pc.. :|
thanks for all the replies i just hope i solve this.. i went to my carrier (vodafone) today and i cannot get it repaired through their service as it is an unlocked version and i did not buy it through them. i would have to send it to the shop i bought it if i have a warranty which i am not sure i do.. if not id have to pay and send it to blackbery itself or some other repair shop for blackberries