07-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
Join Date: Apr 2007
Carrier: Rogers Wireless
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | REMOVE SCREEN FROM LCD? Help!
Please Login to Remove!
Hey everyone - long story short!
1) I bought new white outer casing/housing for my BlackBerry Bold.
2) It came with a new white "screen" and when I say "screen" I mean not the ENTIRE LCD thing, but just the actual plastic screen where it says BlackBerry at the top
3) When I attempted to put all this new stuff on my BB, I seperated the "screen" from the LCD and obvioulsy did it WRONG because I totally cracked the screen in several places while removing it.
4) I've been without my BlackBerry for 11 days while waiting for a new LCD to come from Hong Kong, and it's finally here.
5) It would look really cool with the white screen thing, but I don't know how to change the white for the OEM black screen.
MAIN POINT: Does anyone know HOW to remove the "screen" from the LCD without cracking it? If it's easy I might try it but if not I'm not going to risk it again.