07-30-2009, 09:20 PM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Outlook & Blackberry Screwing Up my appointments
Please Login to Remove!
Hi. I'm a newbie here. I've searched & couldn't find an answer to this very frustrating issue that has come up in the last month. I'll try to be clear on what the issue is:
Outlook has "moved" my annual re-occurring appointments by one day. For example - my anniversary is 09/12/98. Outlook is now showing the appointment as "Occurs every 09/11/98 effective 09/12/98". On my calendar the all-day appointment shows up on the 11th not the 12th.
My Blackberry (8800) shows the appointment correctly.
Here's what I've tried:
1) checking my time zones. They are all set to EST (computer, Outlook & BB) & "adjust for daylight savings" is checked
2) deleting the appointments in Outlook & resyncing
3) going through & manually updating each appointment (that was a whip) only to have the issue happen again upon the next BB sync
4) installed the 2007 DST Patch to my Blackberry
5) searched every freakin' Outlook / BB forum I can find
I'm not on an enterprise server. I'm using BB Desktop Manager v. 126.96.36.199 (I downgraded b/c the newer versions were taking forever to sync up). Before I throw my stupid laptop & blackberry out the window can someone please HELP me?!?