08-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Sporatic Email Problems
Please Login to Remove!
My first post but I did a search and could find an answer. I'm also not a computer/BB guy so please excuse me if I have some terminology wrong.
We have 4 BB at our company 2 are setup with the redirector and 2 are setup through BIS to forward the company emails. Both setups seem to be having problems sending or receiving messages that go through our POP3 accounts.
Hopefully I can explain;
- we can send and receive messages fine through outlook
- I have 3 email accounts on my BB - work (POP3), hotmail and a BIS account. I can email between the BIS account and the hotmail with no issues. Email sent or received through the POP3 account can be delayed 12 hours or more.
- the other accounts on the BIS that go through the company's POP3 are experiencing the same email delays to the BB
- we have had our current setup for a couple of years with no issues and nothing has changed on our end
- Our mobility company (Bell Mobility) and our ISP both claim its the other that is the source of the problem
Any help/suggestions anyone has would be greatly appreciated.