09-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Cannot download BBM
Please Login to Remove!
I recently bought an unlocked T-Mobile Blackberry 8800. I live in Canada and am using it on a Fido month to month plan. I have a data plan and my browser works perfectly. I can log onto the internet using my phone and can download applications etc; However, Every time I try to download BBM i get the message,
"Notice: Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Messenger for Software versions 4.0 and 4.1"
Some additional information:
- BBM is not installed on my phone nor is it hidden
- my pin has been released from T-Mobile
- I am able to send PINs
- My phone is fully updated
- Have the latest version of Desktop Manager
- I have the correct data plan
- My phone has more than enough memory
- I have tried taking the battery out and re seting the phone
Since the phone is unlocked Fido will not offer any solutions but this is no reason why BBM should not work I am sure it is something i am just missing
I have tried to get this working for days now and this is a last resort, I have no idea why this wont work. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!!