09-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | No users receiving meeting requests - BB Pro
Please Login to Remove!
None of our users with the Enterprise plan on their BBs are receiving meeting requests. All users are receiving meeting requests OK in their Outlook. All BBs receiving emails OK. There are lots of posts on here though none seem applicable to our situation...
- Running BlackBerry Professional Software Version: 18.104.22.168
(note this is not BES)
- Running Exchange 2003
- Users that have the regular BB dataplan, receive meeting requests OK. These users have their BBs setup like smartphones
- This affects all our BB Enterprise plan users with various BB models and BB OSs
- wireless synch is enabled on all BBs (HHs - whatever you'd like to call them)
- All BBs have Email Reconciliation set to Wireless "on"
- All BBs have Calendar Desktop Wireless Reconciliation set to "on"
- Delete setting on email option set to "Mailbox and HH"
- BlackBerry Professional Software is installed on same box as Exchange Server. cdo.dll versions between exchange and bb server are then N/A
- version of cdo.dll = 6.5.7653.15
- Server is set to Synchronization type "Bidirectional" for all settings
- Can't get a clear answer from BB support if BlackBerry Professional Software even supports receiving of Meeting Requests. Just get "yes, it should" from the techs and for some reason they neither want to say "definitely" it will work on Pro nor "definitely" it does not not work on Pro...and I have yet to convince a tech to confirm and give me a "definitely" yea of or nay.
Sorry for the novella. Thanks to all.
Last edited by mprainc2 : 09-21-2009 at 03:25 PM.