About a month ago, I bought the new Blackberry Curve 8520.
Just today, I dropped it in my cereal, while putting it on the table!
The BB was on, and only submerged for about 5 seconds!
I took it out and seemed to be working okay. I did not think of turning it off, so i immediatly began drying it. I then took out the battery, and dried that and the inside. Put it back in and made a phone call!
(Im stupid i know) The screen has obviously got some water inside it, and when i press G it automatically presses H aswell :S
Ive dried it with a hair dryer, with the battery out and the phone off. I then have put it in some rice.
After about 15 mins, i turned it back on again and it is a white screen with the mini black ticking clock on it :/
Ive only had the phone for a month and I love it to bits!