I have a Curve 8330 from Verizon, my first BB and I have 5 days left on the 30 "Worry Free" agreement.
Here lies my problem. I really like the BB system and I do like this Curve, but I have been all over the internet seeing the new stuff on the Storm 2 and I believe that the Storm 2 is going to be the phone I want.
Should I turn in the Curve, wait and hope the Storm 2 comes out real soon. I am retired so I can do without it until, but just looking for advice. One the the features that draws me to the Storm 2 is the touch screen, plus the look of it.
Thank you in advance for reading and any ideas that you may have.
You are correct about getting one from outside the carrier. Right now I am under no agreement with them, but I would opt for a 2 year again if the Storm comes out soon enough.
Keeping my fingers crossed.