I appreciate any help/suggestions.
I have a client on hosted exchange, with a verizon blackberry (8830 I think) hooked up with a BES account on exchange 2003.
This is only happening to her, not to any other user identically setup.
the messages on her blackberry become marked as opened when she has not touched them.
- Added and removed her account from BES
- Had her PC turned ff, so its not outlook or owa accessing them
- Wiped her blackberry and re-added her to bes
- Had her turn her blackberry device off over night - then nothing got 'read'
- Reset her email password so there is nobody else getting in to her account.
- No-one else has permissions in the company on her inbox.
- Done the verizon *228 to update her blackberry.
She has had it in her hand and watched messages being marked as opened.
Any ideas? I'm going crazy here and have run out of ideas.
Thanks in advance.