I recently bought an unlocked storm and had it hooked up to my AT&T account.
Everything was working just fine last night until I upgraded to the newest OS available for the storm. Now the following issues have arose.
1. When I make calls it says "congestion" and disconnects
2. When anyone calls me, it does not go through, I just get a voice mail.
3. The browser and all the other AT&T icons have been removed
4. When I try to open the browser I get the following message
"Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries.
Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device."
The following are not issues and are still working as before
1. SMS works fine
2. Email works fine
3. Applications work fine, including those using data
APN Settings Enabled
APN Authentication Enabled
Username for APN:
Password for APN: CINGULAR1
5. Set to 2G
Please let me know what I need to do to make this work again.
I would appreciate any help I can get, but just as a reference, I am new to BB and any real explanations would be helpful. If this is a common issue I could not find it in other threads, I searched for it several times.
Again, thanks in advance for your help.