11-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Join Date: Jul 2006
PIN: Not on my iPhone5
Carrier: iPhone5 on AT&T Mobility
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
There were no error messages either displayed or in the sync log file. When I watched the sync process, it didn't even attempt to sync the calendar.
I still have issues with DM 5 giving errors trying to back up my device, so I refuse to load it. DM 4.7 does not have those issues, and until last night, has worked perfectly with my Bold on both XP and Win7.
I spent several hours last night researching and finally was able to resolve the issue. Everything I read pointed to the wrong calendar being "active" in the default services (CICAL) area... and I had deleted ALL CICAL service books except the calendar that I have been using all along (and knew to contain all of my calendar entries).
Reconfiguring the sync settings did not help, neither did uninstalling and reinstalling the desktop manager software.
I was able to ultimately resolve this by removing ALL calendar service books, including the known "good" one... then I did a battery pull. After putting the phone back together and resending service books, everything is fine. I still don't know what went wrong or how it happened.