12-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Nov 2005
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Disappearing messages
Please Login to Remove!
I have a 7510 on Nextel service and this problem began after I upgraded the OS to 4.01
My inbox email messages disappear off the handset at will, without me manually deleting them.
1) Under MESSAGES OPTIONS and GENERAL MESSAGES I have keep messages FOREVER selected.
2) Under STATUS, my file total is 14942208 bytes and my FILE FREE is 1117264 bytes.
3) I rebooted the phone, no help.
4) I downloaded a fresh copy of the OS and reinstalled the OS - no help
5) I called customer service - no help.
I had this unit active earlier this year, deactivated it when I got an i860 this past April and reactived this 7510 a week and half ago. At that time, messages from Jan to April of this year were still on the handheld, thus I suspect a software flaw.
Do I need a new phone? Anyone else experience this issue?