11-04-2009, 07:52 AM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Acquiring Service Connection --> FAIL!
Please Login to Remove!
I'm from Amsterdam trying to activate a Blackberry Bold (9000)
It's a UK orange Blackberry that worked fine before but I can't seem to activate it anymore!
When I try to activate it it says: "Acquiring Service Connection"
This is something strange that I've never seen before...
Then after a few min it says: "Activation request failed. A service connection is unavailable"
What I've tried already:
- Orange UK says: The contract on the simcard is fine, diagnostics all say "OK"
- Tried different combinations network protocol (2G, 3G, Both 2G & 3G, GPRS, gprs, etc)
- Tried all 3 available networks (Vodafone, T-mobile, KPN)
- Backed up the device on my cpu and wiped it MULTIPLE times.
- Tried activating from backup device
- Tried activating from clean wiped device
- Different types of reboots, battery-pulls, etc....
I have no idea how to fix this any more.... Please advice!