OMG!! This happened like 2 days ago. Stupid me was rushing for work and I use alcohol to clean down my face. So , as I was rushing, I had the BB by the keyboard and as I reached for the alcohol, the bottle tipped over and ...you guessed it! ALL OVER the Tour
. I just got this puppy a few weeks ago. Ughhh.
Now the inside screen is like stained. Makes the screen look 3-Dish. The BB works well, because I immediately took it out of case and pulled the battery and cleaned it off, let it sit and dry..even in the sun. What can I do? if I took it to Sprint, would they be able to tell is got soaked in some kind of solvent? Where on the Tour is the wet indicator?