Originally Posted by yybenedb
éxpose and Adware were my title. As I wrote in my posting (which seems to have been edited!)the name of the program was was BerryQuery. It was a program that automatically installed with MessageForward by S4BB. When I deleted that program the annoying menu items disappeared.
Here is approximately how the second to last ¶ in my original posting should have read:
"At last I discovered the culprit! I had installed a legitimate program distributed by S4BB. With it had installed automatically something called BerryQuery which seemed useless but harmless. I thought to leave it until I could figure out iif there is any benefit to it...... Now I discovered that it was the program placing the ads in my menu. Upon deleting it they are gone."