1. Plug your phone into your computer (USB).
2. Open Blackberry Desktop Manager.
3. Choose Application Loader.
4. Choose Update Software.
5. Put a Check mark next to the first version eg: 188.8.131.52 and click next.
6. The OS will appear in the window, click options on the right side and you will be taken to a screen that allows you to choose Arabic and whatever other language you would like to load, make sure you load English with it or your phone will only appear in Arabic.
7. Click next and then click finish and it should start loading Arabic capabilities (eg: reading/writing).
8. Unplug your Blackberry from your computer and then on your Blackberry go through the setup wizard which towards the end will ask you what languages to enable, choose English and Arabic and click next.
9. If the wizard doesnxxx8217;t appear then just load it manually by clicking on the Wizard Icon on your Blackberry.
10. Then choose Language
11. Then under typing choose Arabic.
12. Most importantly make sure you put a check mark next Arabic so that you may keep the typing fonts as well or else it will remove and undo the entire process that you just completed.
13. Now for the test, go into your email and start to compose an email, you should be able to see Arabic keys on your keyboard.
14. Now for test number two, go to Qur'an Transliteration (http://transliteration.org/
)and choose from the mobile section located on the left hand side and you should be able to see Quran in Arabic.
15. You can have the entire phone and all its features appear in Arabic (eg: numbers, icons, menus etc).
Wish you good luck !