Thanks man, you saveed me heaps of time.You 're a star.
Originally Posted by CCMIT
The following helped me out.
1. From your Blackberry, go to Options>Advanced Options>Enterprise Activation.
2. In the email field, press and hold the ALT key and type CNFG. Once you enter this a hidden menu should appear.
3. Change the "Wireless Sync" option to No and exit the menu.
4. Wait 30 seconds and repeat step 2.
5. Change the "Wireless Sync" option to Yes and exit the menu.
My BB showed "Not Available" for wireless Address Book sync and I found it was turned off in the CNFG screen. Once I turned it on everything was good.