Thanks in advance for any assistance...Using the 9700
1. Password Keeper - I probably have 100 sites I would need to enter. Is there anyway to do the setup on my PC, and transfer it to the blackberry?
2. Bookmarks - Same thing. Got tons of 'em. Anyway to import my bookmarks.htm to the blackberry? Come to think of it, I am signed up with Delicious, but it would be nice to have the bookmarks directly accessed from the browser.
3. Remove Carrier Installed Apps - How do I remove apps that are installed on the device, but they don't show up as an uninstall option via bb desktop manager? For example, the ATT navigator. I know I will never use it and don't need it...
4. Change the Icons - I installed a new theme, and it looks great. However, there are few icons that resemble a regular folder look. How would I go about changing them if I wanted to?
5. Home Page Icons - Are the number of icons available on the home screen specific to the theme installed on the device? Or is there a setting available where it can be changed?
Again, thanks in advance