Originally Posted by jmeyeriv
I have verizon, my girlfriend has AT&T. Whenever I try to send her a picture message it sends but she won't receive it. She never get any of them, and other friends seem to have trouble receiving my MMS messages, even if they are Verizon. What's going on here?
how about we take it from the top.
Q?: What do you mean by " and other friends seem to have trouble receiving my MMS messages, even if they are Verizon." what trouble? Either they ARE/NOT/Randomly able to?
Well lets see.
1. What kind of phones are all of these friends & your girlfriend using?
2. Have them send themeselves an MMS directly from their OWN smartphone. i.e. Girlfriend sends to herself (nobody else), Friend 1 sends to themselves, Friend 2, and so own.
- This allows to illiminate their OWN carrier issue and ensures that MMS originating & terminating is enabled both on the network switch and their billing accounts.
3. Send the smallest MMS to either of them - ensuring they have more than 1bar signal and data connection.
4. jot down the results. IF ANY of them have an ancient phone then MMS is in legacy and possibly an issue but I doubt any of them have a 5-6yr old phone today.
If they cannot send/receive their OWN mms then its a povider/switch/billing account issue native to only them.
Hope this helps narrow down where the issue is.