BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2005, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Feb 2005
Model: 8800
Carrier: Cingular
Posts: 75
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Input Question

Please Login to Remove!

I know this probably sounds stupid, but just out of curiousity, what is the input that your data cord plugs into? I know the other end is USB but what is the one on the blackberry?

Old 12-28-2005, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
mcspeed's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Model: 7130
Posts: 30
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Good question. It's called a mini USB...see link below. You've seen it on a number of devices as I know I have.
Mini USB link
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra
Old 12-29-2005, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Waterloo: Home of RIM
Model: PlayB
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Posts: 1,008
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Yep--good question. Its obviously designed to permit small devices such as digital cameras and handhelds to utilize USB....

Copyright 2004-2016
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.