BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General BlackBerry Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/)
-   -   damaged (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/231328-damaged.html)

skateboards 07-22-2010 05:14 AM

damaged
 
friend of mine at work has the same phone as i do he left it in the car the battery is good but it wont turn on at all.is there something i can do to help him fix his bb storm

Dubdub 07-22-2010 06:25 AM

please use some punctuation and decent sentence structure. Your post is very hard to read.

So what is the problem? I just will not turn on? Is the battery charged?

akosnitzky 07-22-2010 06:28 AM

Please give more information.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

skateboards 07-22-2010 04:09 PM

the battery is just fine it just wont turn on black screen nothing at all i now the battery works fine because i put it in mine and it worked what can i do to help can the phone get to hot and not work any more

Dubdub 07-22-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboards (Post 1631157)
the battery is just fine it just wont turn on black screen nothing at all i now the battery works fine because i put it in mine and it worked what can i do to help can the phone get to hot and not work any more

Skateboards, this isn't a text messaging forum. Without punctuation and decent sentence structure, your posts are much too hard to read. You will get a much better response if you use it.

tsac 07-22-2010 04:40 PM

So much for attempting to get a point across!

skateboards 07-23-2010 05:22 AM

i thought i could get a little help here didnt now that this was a school lesson i now that you can read it your not stupid you now what im talking about now what if you cant read what im typing may be you should just not to leave a reply thank alot i thought you would help guess not i was just trying to help a friend guess not here

NJBlackBerry 07-23-2010 05:29 AM

Wow.

skateboards 07-23-2010 05:31 AM

NJ there you are I new you would show up I now that maybe you can help

NJBlackBerry 07-23-2010 05:34 AM

Knew not new.

It is possible that the phone sustained moisture damage after being left in a hot car all day. Take the battery out and put the phone (if you prefer, fone) is a bag of rice for 3-4 days (yes, days) to try and draw the moisture out of it.

That may b good enuf to get the fone workin.

skateboards 07-23-2010 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry (Post 1631368)
Knew not new.

It is possible that the phone sustained moisture damage after being left in a hot car all day. Take the battery out and put the phone (if you prefer, fone) is a bag of rice for 3-4 days (yes, days) to try and draw the moisture out of it.

That may b good enuf to get the fone workin.

no there is no moisture i at all

skateboards 07-23-2010 05:38 AM

some at my work said that something could have melted could that be possable

NJBlackBerry 07-23-2010 05:40 AM

You have no idea if there is moisture in there or not. Unless you totally break down the BlackBerry and check with sophisticated equipment. Which I think is unlikely.

I've never heard of electronic components melting, but it depends on how hot it got inside the car.

skateboards 07-23-2010 06:12 AM

i live in tn your right i will tell him to try it gets really hot here any other ideas just in case thank you NJ

devnull 07-23-2010 06:18 AM

utter dan tryin wut NJ sade, I kan't think of anytin else t try. It's timee 4 yur frind to bye a knew fone.

TheRinger 07-23-2010 02:53 PM

Lol, here, i have the solution for him, but lets see if he can pick it out in the middle of a sentence using his less than stellar punctuation and spelling.

The solution:

"dfasidf jhkuevvbal ldkfjqirjfnal dfiv jneifnwekmnnvvei fnweifn wlefkfnwwemno aeinfjs nsdvmnmn aeifn neihadfkj ghurbwn er"

This is about as easy to read as his text speak

jsconyers 07-23-2010 04:02 PM

My brain hurts :-(

Motorcycle Mama 07-23-2010 04:36 PM

Yeah. Now we all feel "damaged".

snhrph 07-23-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRinger (Post 1631605)
Lol, here, i have the solution for him, but lets see if he can pick it out in the middle of a sentence using his less than stellar punctuation and spelling.

The solution:

"dfasidf jhkuevvbal ldkfjqirjfnal dfiv jneifnwekmnnvvei fnweifn wlefkfnwwemno aeinfjs nsdvmnmn aeifn neihadfkj ghurbwn er"

This is about as easy to read as his text speak

Ouch!!!

Sydman 07-23-2010 06:53 PM

I live in Texas and have left my phone in the car before with no issues. So no I really doubt something inside the phone melted, the moisture option is much more viable.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.