01-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Join Date: Jan 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To exclude attachments from being processed by the Attachment Service
1. On the desktop, click Start > Programs > BlackBerry Enterprise Server > BlackBerry Enterprise Server Configuration.
2. Click the Attachment Server tab.
3. In the Format Extensions field, delete the relevant extension.
Note: Format Extensions is an editable field that lists all the extensions that the Attachment Service will open. A colon is used as a delimiter.
4. Click Apply, then click OK.
5. In Microsoft Windows Administrative Tools, double-click Services.
6. Right-click BlackBerry Attachment Service, then click Stop.
7. Right-click BlackBerry Attachment Service, then click Start.
8. Close the Services window.
For Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise, follow these additional steps:
1. In Administrative Tools, double-click Services.
2. Right-click BlackBerry Dispatcher, then click Stop.
3. Right-click BlackBerry Dispatcher, then click Start.
4. Close the Services window.