that was exactly what I was looking for. You're the best!
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Originally Posted by elevin
Yes you can but it's limited in terms of the options, but here are the steps:
1. Highlight the folder you want to customize
2. Press the BlackBerry button (the one to the left of the trackpad)
3. From the sub-menu, select "Edit Folder"
4. Move the cursor to the left until the folder is highlighted
5. Press the trackpad once to display the folder options available.
There are 27 options and some are ones used already (games, media, etc.) but highlight the one you want and press the track pad to select.
6. Highlight "Save" and press the track pad
You should now have the newly selected folder option.