09-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Florida Panhandle
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Post Thanks: 18
Thanked 515 Times in 499 Posts
Not dumb. There is supposed to be that capability with Yahoo, and you were not imagining it.
There is a setting in BIS to enable sync with inbox. If you haven't changed that, then the problem is not you.
Yahoo function with BIS has been off and on, good and bad for a number of people. For me it has never really worked right. I don't know that there is anything you can do. You might search the forum just to see what I'm talking about.
It may be a waste of time, but you could try the following:
1. Delete your yahoo address from BIS.
2. Delete the yahoo email service books from your blackberry.
3. Wait a while. How long? Who knows. Use your judgement. Maybe wait a couple of hours.
4. Set up the yahoo address in BIS again. Resend service books if you have to.
5. Test and see what happens.
Like I say, may work, may not. May work for a little while and then no joy later on.