Cannot Transfer contacts from device to Outlook
I am having major drama's transferring my contacts from my device 8900 to outlook 2003 contacts. I have only recently got outlook and all my Calendars have updated from my device but not my contacts.
When i try to configure it says (not installed) next to the address book when configuring. I have tried ticking the address book, ticking Outlook, two-way sync, conflicts etc and still have no joy.
Am i supposed to be saving my contacts somewhere or am I just being really bone?
I have read most of the threads here people have asked but none seem to be of any use.
Any help would be greatful.
if you have then you may have to delete the intellisync folder from your computer and set up sync once again.
I have tried a one way sync and still there is nothing as it still says (not installed) next to the address book where I can tick to sync.
If it is this intellisync you are talking about, how do I re-install it if I have deleted it.
1. Delete the Intellisync folders. For BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.1 and later, complete the following steps:
* In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, open Intellisync or Synchronize, depending on the version of BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
* Click Reset configuration.
For versions of BlackBerry Desktop Manager earlier than 4.1, complete the following steps:
* On the computer, go to c:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\ and delete the Intellisync folder.
2. In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, open Intellisync.
3. Click Configure PIM.
4. Configure each PIM application to use the correct translator.
5. When each PIM application has been configured, click Synchronize now.
Thanks for your help.
Still after doing all you have explained to me im having no joy. It still tells me in the sync screen that ''address book is not installed''
I have tried re-installing it over and above what you have told me, so now im banging my head against the wall.
as much as a pain in the but this make be back do a back up and not a sync with your device and reload the OS on the blackberry.
selective restore and hope it works from there.
if you want to back up from online and then bring it down from there in app world search for smrtguard app. it registers to your sim card. and works well for the same issue.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.