01-24-2011, 04:16 AM
BBF War Game Mod
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denver CO
PIN: SEEKRIT innit
Post Thanks: 9
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
| | Re: MS Outlook Forwarding rule
You need to turn on Folder Redirection for all folders that you want delivered to the BB.
By default, just Inbox and Sent are enabled.
If you have other folders, and you have rules that move messages to these folders upon delivery (bypassing the inbox) you need to enable them for folder redirection.
You have a 9000, so I am assuming it is OS5
1. From the Home screen of the BlackBerry, click the Messages folder.
2. Press the Menu key and click Options then click Email Settings.
3. Press the Menu key and select Folder Redirection.
4. Expand Desktop, expand Mailbox - <Mailbox Name> and expand Inbox as necessary.
5. Select or clear each check box as required (select check boxes for any folders required to be redirected to the BlackBerry smartphone).
: Groupware Infrastructure Architect, Denver CO If I'm not here, I'm playing World's End on FaceBook. Mob/Mafia Wars are SOO last year