BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General BlackBerry Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/)
-   -   help for a new phone (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/264463-help-new-phone.html)

skylined 06-05-2013 08:41 PM

help for a new phone
 
hey guys im new here, also i do not own a blackberry but my gf does. She has an unlock BB with metropcs, however it is dying.

i would like to know which one do you recommend for a decent price, the one Q10 is pretty cool, but it is way to expensive. Also she wants one with the physical keyboard.

i was looking at some bold models, which was around $200 for a new one.

i would love to know one that works 100% with metropcs (right now you can't install anything, and it is very crappy.)

anyways i'm open for suggestions. thank you!

dc/dc 06-06-2013 06:16 AM

Re: help for a new phone
 
There are no new ones that will work with MetroPCS today. You will need to wait until 12 June, from whence you can use GSM and T-Mobile handsets such as the 9900.

MetroPCS to start using T-Mobile's network and GSM handsets June 12th

nelsonturner 06-06-2013 07:00 AM

Re: help for a new phone
 
Kindly visit any online shopping website and you will find many options with good brands.

dc/dc 06-06-2013 07:03 AM

Re: help for a new phone
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lesonquan (Post 1804302)
you can wait for Z5 or Q5. I think it have acceptable price :)

Those devices will not be sold in the United States, and the Z5 hasn't a physical keyboard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nelsonturner (Post 1804303)
Kindly visit any online shopping website and you will find many options with good brands.

So helpful, bisleri, so helpful. (n)

NJBlackBerry 06-06-2013 07:05 AM

Re: help for a new phone
 
Wow - 0-2 this morning.

skylined 06-06-2013 09:45 PM

Re: help for a new phone
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dc/dc (Post 1804301)
There are no new ones that will work with MetroPCS today. You will need to wait until 12 June, from whence you can use GSM and T-Mobile handsets such as the 9900.


hhmm....sounded good, but then i read this:
a service called BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) will allow customers to bring their own GSM handsets to MetroPCS (excluding BlackBerry models).
so i guess she will have to move to another carrier.

thanks all

dc/dc 06-07-2013 06:15 AM

Re: help for a new phone
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by skylined (Post 1804324)
hhmm....sounded good, but then i read this:
a service called BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) will allow customers to bring their own GSM handsets to MetroPCS (excluding BlackBerry models).
so i guess she will have to move to another carrier.

thanks all

Why not move to T-Mobile?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.