07-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Post Thanks: 26
Thanked 325 Times in 265 Posts
| | Re: facebook icon not showing
1. On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
2. Click Applications.
3. Click on FaceBook. If it is on your list of installed apps, then use the universal search (if enabled) and type in FaceBook.
1. Switch off device, pull battery out, re-insert battery and switch on device. Launch FaceBook
2. If you still receive the error - delete FB app, then pull out battery, re-insert battery, restart device, go to App World, then "My World" and install FB, then launch it.
3. If issue is still not resolved, confirm "Permissions" by navigating to Options, Device, Application Management, FaceBook, then "Edit Permissions." Ensure that "Allow" is specified for "Connections," "Interactions," and "User Data." Save Changes and Exit.
fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt