BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   General BlackBerry Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/)
-   -   up dates (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/264997-up-dates.html)

RodneyfromCanada 08-11-2013 12:22 AM

up dates
 
anyone know how U know if ur unit is up to date or not thanks :razz:

Motorcycle Mama 08-11-2013 07:53 AM

Re: up dates
 
Rodney, please use real words and complete sentences in your posts.

Also, it's better to keep your questions in one thread rather than starting a whole new thread for every thought that comes across your head.

What unit? A 9600?? Or a 9300??

What carrier? What device OS is on it now?

Dubdub 08-11-2013 08:22 AM

Re: up dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RodneyfromCanada (Post 1806783)
anyone know how U know if ur unit is up to date or not thanks :razz:

As said above, please do not write in text speak, You will get a much better response if we can read and understand your question.

RodneyfromCanada 08-11-2013 06:40 PM

Re: up dates
 
I am on 9300 and it is unlocked I am going with Telus once i get my sim card. sorry dont know how to find the OS thanks

RodneyfromCanada 08-11-2013 06:42 PM

Re: up dates
 
DUB if U dont like my post take me to admin if there is one. I am on disability I cant help the way I type on here. please folks stop been judgemental

RodneyfromCanada 08-11-2013 07:01 PM

Re: up dates
 
BTW (by the way) some groups have a policy of starting new topics like sim card and os ?s alot dont like all? all in one same post so thats where I come from and stand. That is why my ?s are in diffrant postings

dc/dc 08-12-2013 07:50 AM

Re: up dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RodneyfromCanada (Post 1806809)
I am on 9300 and it is unlocked I am going with Telus once i get my sim card. sorry dont know how to find the OS thanks

Just follow all the instructions here and update your device if you really care all that much.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...a-english.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodneyfromCanada (Post 1806810)
DUB if U dont like my post take me to admin if there is one. I am on disability I cant help the way I type on here. please folks stop been judgemental

Dubdub is an admin, so get familiar. Disability or not, if you can hit one letter on the keyboard, you can hit them all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodneyfromCanada (Post 1806811)
BTW (by the way) some groups have a policy of starting new topics like sim card and os ?s alot dont like all? all in one same post so thats where I come from and stand. That is why my ?s are in diffrant postings

We don't. Fill one topic with all your questions, and don't use textspeak.

RodneyfromCanada 08-12-2013 09:19 AM

Re: up dates
 
I see nothing wrong with my spelling so get off my butt thanks

NJBlackBerry 08-12-2013 09:39 AM

Re: up dates
 
Lose the attitude please.
I said please. And I am an Admin.

Follow the steps in post #7 and do not report back until you have done everything suggested.

Motorcycle Mama 08-12-2013 04:36 PM

Re: up dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RodneyfromCanada (Post 1806810)
DUB if U dont like my post take me to admin if there is one. I am on disability I cant help the way I type on here. please folks stop been judgemental

It's SHAMEFUL that you would use being "on disability" as an excuse to type words like "U" and "ur". Shameful. People with disabilities have fought long and hard to be treated the same as everyone else.

It's not about "spelling". And no one was being judgmental. Just use real words instead of text speech.

daphne 08-13-2013 11:08 AM

Re: up dates
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RodneyfromCanada (Post 1806831)
I see nothing wrong with my spelling so get off my butt thanks

If you want help, you need to post so that people can understand you. If your posts are too hard to read and figure out, people won't bother. This is life, so get used to it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.