If you've upgraded to OS 10.2.1.x on your BB10 device you can now install any free Android app directly to your BB10 smartphone directly without any special converting and without the need to connect to your PC. This opens up BB10 to the thousands of Android apps available in the Google Play store. However, you need an app to quickly search for and install these Android apps.
The best app available so far is called Snap. Unfortunately, Snap can't be installed directly to the device since it's a native BlackBerry app and is not yet available in the BlackBerry App Store. However, it can be quickly loaded to your BB10 device using your PC.
Here is a quick and easy way of installing Snap on your BB10 device using your PC. Once Snap is installed on your device you won't need your computer to install Android apps on your device!
1. Download Sachesi for Windows 32bit here: Sachesi
2. Download Snap from here: Snap - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.
3. Connect your BB with the USB cable.
4. Double click on the Sachesi app you downloaded.
5. When it opens, click the "Install" tab.
6. Drag the Snap bar filed you downloaded in step 2 into the box under the install tab. As soon as you drop the file it will load to the device.
7. That's it. You can disconnect and enjoy direct downloading of Android apps on your BB10 device.
Note: Not all Android apps will run on the BB10 and, occasionally, an app will not work quite as expected. However, the vast majority do run normally.