Moving BES 10 server to the new location
Because I have to move the BES 10.1 server with one vCenter to another I wanted to perform the following steps:
- make a clone of the BES server
- Shut down the server in the old location
- turn on the server to a new location
- I change to a new IP address
- I change the MAC address on what was the old server
AD domain is still the same, MS SQL is still the same, network connection is still the same.
Unfortunately I can not install the new BES server, the old server I want to leave as a copy.
My question is: does it have a chance to work?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.